I wanted to add a little color to two of my fall wreaths from last year (the one that hangs on the front door and the one that hangs on the inside door that leads to the garage).
At Hobby Lobby the other day I picked up two fall sprigs that were originally $7.00, and since they always have good sales, were half price. I was able to cut about 14 little flowered sprigs off of each one. I picked one that had more yellow flowers and one that had more orange flowers, and then I mixed them between the two wreaths.
There was a weedy looking sprig on them along with the long grassy leaves. I was able to just stick everything in without having to anchor it with any wire.
Since it's night when I took the picture, I wasn't able to take one of the wreath on the front door. Suffice to say that it looks just like this one. I just took a closer picture of the inside wreath to get a better look.
Here are the before pictures from last year so you can see the transformation.