Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Black Bean & Corn Salsa

I created this recipe today to try and replicate something similar I'd had in the past. Sparky and I taste-tested it after it had been in the refrigerator for a couple of hours for the flavors to blend, and I had a hard time convincing her she could wait until small group tonight to have more! It's good!

Black Bean & Corn Salsa

1 15-oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can whole kernel yellow corn, drained
1 can original Rotel
2 T lime juice
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp fine sea salt
1/2 tsp ground cumin
16 oz homemade salsa

Stir everything together in a large bowl and chill for a couple of hours for the flavors to peak. Serve with tortilla chips. Tostitos scoops work great!

4 comments:

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Looks yummy! I love black bean salsas!

Mari said...

It looks really good!

Betsy Brock said...

Yum. My mouth is watering!

Unknown said...

My hubby would LOVE this salsa, the combination of flavors are AWSEOME!!!

 
Designed by Blogs by Sneaky Momma