Monday, April 26, 2010

Corn Casserole

This goes equally well with a Thanksgiving meal, or like we had tonight, a side dish for a Mexican dinner.

Corn Casserole
from my friend, Lori

1 can cream corn
2 cans whole corn (do not drain)
1 stick melted butter
1 box Jiffy corn mix
1/3 cup sugar
2 eggs
8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese

Mix all ingredients together. Pour into a 9x13 glass casserole that has been sprayed with Pam.

Bake at 350 degrees for about an hour or so, until the middle looks firm. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.

My friend Lori doesn't even like corn but she loves this. I like corn and I love this. It's yummy!

3 comments:

Mari said...

I've never seen anything like this, but I bet it's good!

Betsy Brock said...

Oooh...this looks so good! We love corn anything! :)

Michele said...

i make corn muffins kinda like that

2 packs jiffy corn muffin mix
1 cup shredded cheese
2 eggs
1 can diced green chiles
1 can creamed corn

bake until goden on top. YUM

 
Designed by Blogs by Sneaky Momma