Sunday, January 9, 2011

Chicken 'Aghetti

It's actually Chicken Spaghetti, but that's what our girls called it when they were little.

Chicken Spaghetti
from my cousin, Jennifer

1-16 oz box spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can Rotel
1 can chicken broth
1 cup chopped, cooked chicken
2 cups shredded cheese (I used one of the 8 oz Kraft mixes plus some grated Parmesan)

While spaghetti noodles are cooking, mix other ingredients except cheese together in a large bowl. I usually add about 1/2 cup water because otherwise it seems a little thick. Drain spaghetti and mix it in with the other ingredients.

Pour into a 9x13 casserole dish. Cover with shredded cheese.

Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until bubbly around the edges and hot in the middle.

The Rotel gives it a little kick and it's different than any other Chicken Spaghetti I've ever had. Yum!

4 comments:

Mari said...

We love this! It freezes well too.

It's me said...

That looks delicious !!! yammie yammie......lovely week !! warm hugs from me .....xxx....

Unknown said...

Looks CHEESY!!! and YUMMY!!! two of my favorites. The Rotel added a kick that my family will enjoy.
THANKS!!! for visiting and leaving a nice comment. Come by and visit anytime.

Love Bears All Things said...

This is a little different from my Chicken Spaghetti which has tomato sauce and some other ingredients not in your recipe.
It called for elbow spaghetti(not macaroni)and I used to be able to find it but not anymore...I used to make mine with leftover turkey after Thanksgiving....whichever recipe it is I know it is yummy.
Mama Bear

 
Designed by Blogs by Sneaky Momma