Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fourth Times a Charm...

I've been wanting to use the random number generator, and even though there were only five comments, I decided I'd use it. Would have been more fun with say 100, or even 15, but I did it anyway.

And the winner of 'How Can I Run a Tight Ship When I'm Surrounded by Loose Cannons?' is...

Commenter #3, the author, Kathi Macias. So I'm thinking she already has enough copies of her book. So after I found a camera and got a picture without the flash, I tried it again.

Seems like it was determined to give Kathi her book! So I tried again after another photo.

I was starting to think it either wasn't so random or this was why it works much better if you have 100, or 15. I did it again.

Yay! Commenter #1, Stephanie at My Answered Prayer. Click on my profile and email me with your address and I'll get it right out to you.

1 comment:

Mari said...

Congrats to Stephanie. I've used that random num,ber thing several times and never had that happen!

 
Designed by Blogs by Sneaky Momma