I got tagged and now I'm it. Run for cover, people.
I've never been tagged before. I tell you the excitement runs deep. It's the little things, because after doing 3rd grade math for the fourth time in my life (the girls count as one time, I suppose), it really doesn't take too much to excite me.
I was tagged for the '8 Things' tag, if it has a name. If it doesn't, I guess I just named it. Bobbi at Blogging Along tagged me. Thanks, Bobbi!
Here's how 8 THINGS works:
- Mention the person that tagged you.
- Complete the lists of 8's.
- Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
- Go tell them you tagged them!
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:
- Spring finally springing forth, especially now that we're officially Michiganders.
- Summer...since we moved to Michigan towards the end of that season I can't wait to see what it's really like, and probably unlike every hot, humid summer I've ever lived my entire life.
- Fall, because I'll be ready for it and it's one of my favorite seasons.
- Winter, because I love that season, I'm going to get my Christmas tree up in a timely manner this year, and I'm going with the theme now.
- Getting my scrapbooking caught up, or close to it...but is that possible?
- Birding in Ohio in May.
- Hockey playoffs, even though St. Louis is out, Detroit is still in.
- Baseball season, because it's just the best.
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
- Laundry, which could fill up all eight lines, but I won't.
- Read blogs, but didn't do a post of my own.
- Planned Friday's blog post, which is going to be special.
- Did school with my kids.
- Read some of my devotional (Mocha on the Mount), my Bible, and some non-fiction.
- Ate dinner with Hubby and the boys (the girls were at the youth pastor's house).
- Were voted in with my family as official church members.
- Watched it rain.
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
- Find one special true girlfriend for life, the kind you can trust with any secret and know it won't go anywhere.
- Crochet without help.
- Enjoy reading non-fiction more.
- Yell less.
- Enjoy fixing dinner.
- Meet my favorite bloggy friends.
8 SHOWS I WATCH:
- Clean House
- American Idol
- Murder, She Wrote
- Deadliest Catch
- Property Virgins
- Get It Sold
- House Hunters
8 BLOGGERS TAGGED:
- Betsy @ My Five Men
- Demara @ Yokoso
- Lora @ My Blessed Life
- Bonnie @ Simple Beauty
- Heather @ Kicking It In Crazyville
- Reese @ Kicking It In Crazyville
- Rochelle @ Learning to Trust
- Jill @ Controlling My Chaos