Friday, June 26, 2009

Blue Skies

Blue skies
Smiling at me
Nothing but blue skies
Do I see

Bluebirds
Singing a song
Nothing but bluebirds
All day long

Never saw the sun shining so bright
Never saw things going so right
Noticing the days hurrying by
When you're in love, my how they fly

Blue days
All of them gone
Nothing but blue skies
From now on



All these pictures were taken from my driveway today during the very slow garage sale. At least the sky was beautiful and the breeze was nice.

You know, when my friend Stacey was here a couple of weeks ago, the first thing I said to her was, "Didn't I tell you the skies were bluer here than anywhere else?" She agreed and talked about how nice the climate was, and how friendly the people were, and how crazy the drivers were.

I told her that was pretty much it in a nutshell.


4 comments:

Mari said...

I love that song! Your friend summed up Michigan pretty well!

Bobbi said...

Okay...that's just weird...I saw the title of the blog before I went to read it...and I was humming THAT SONG as it popped up! Scarin' myself! Headed on vacation tomorrow morning...if I live that long and don't hurt any little crazy boobahs while finishing the packing...hehehe!

Bonnie said...

at least the sky was blue for your garage sale !!

Betsy Brock said...

Beautiful sky photos! I love days like that! Hope you sold a lot of your stuff! I'm planning on a garage sale when the boys go back to school this fall!

 
Designed by Blogs by Sneaky Momma