Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Coupon Binder Categories

I had a request for the coupon divider categories I used for my coupon binder.

Because I learned to share nice when I was little, here they are! In alphabetical order, of course.

Baking/Staples
Beverages
Bread & Bakery
Breakfast
Canned Goods
Condiments, Dressings & Spices
Cookies, Crackers & Chips
Dairy
Dessert Mixes
Frozen Foods
Health & Medicine
Household Cleaning & Maintenance
Laundry
Meat
Paper & Plastic
Pasta & Quick Meals
Personal Hygiene
Produce
Snacks

This is the labelmaker I use. I've had it for close to 10 years. Love it!

I use the plastic refills and not the paper. They are more expensive but more durable, and depending on what you've labeled, they remove more easily.

I have to use the smallest type for these labels, and for the longer ones I had to use the double-line feature.

Within the Personal Hygiene category I have things broken down further by baseball card sleeve, but it would have been entirely too cumbersome and OCD to have these sections in their own tabbed area. I have lots of toothpaste and toothbrush coupons, so I keep those all together, but they don't necessarily warrant their own section. Same for lotions, or deodorants, or shampoos.

I have 11 (yes, eleven) card sleeves in the Personal Hygiene section alone. I think three is the most in any other section, and most have one or two. I am going to use some of those write-on post-it tabs and put them on the sides of the sleeves in that section so I can find the areas within it faster.

I think I hit on everything, but if you come up with a specific question about this post, I will answer it in the comments so everyone can see it.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I have that same label maker!!! You have good taste :)

 
Designed by Blogs by Sneaky Momma