I was so surprised by the size and selection at CSN Stores, the online site offering the giveaway. When I first went to their web page I noticed the lighting first, because we still have all the standard builder lighting in our house and I can't wait to start changing it out. I started looking at the drums, because that's what I want for my master bedroom and it's going to be one of the first ones I switch out. Isn't this one great?
But I loved this one and have never seen anything like it!
I think I might have to get it for my bedroom.
Now before I show you what I'm giving away, look at this fun stuff. They have storage and organization galore. Galore!
I looked up Arkansas Razorbacks, and these are just two of the cute things I found.
You can look up your own team, even if I don't like them.
These are the exact binoculars we use for birding.
They even have an entire MLB Fan Shop!
I had so much fun looking around picking something out to give away! I'm giving you a choice if you are the winner. You could pick this most lovely hanging organizer which I will covet to no end. I've looked at this before somewhere else, and when I saw it available at CSN Stores, I knew it had to be one of the choices. It even has options on which way it can be hung on the wall — horizontally or vertically. Oh, it's just too cool!
With a dark espresso finish and the ability to hang vertically or horizontally, this magazine rack is a convenient and attractive storage unit. Its 4 canvas baskets are exactly what you need to keep your bathroom in order (or any room I think). Features:
- Canvas baskets
- Can hang vertically or horizontally
- Dark espresso finish
For the last couple of years, I've wanted to get a 14" Wok to use when I make pasta, like Fettuccine Alfredo or something along those lines. I make so much that even with my 12" family-sized pan I end up spilling a little over the edges sometimes when I'm tossing it, and I have to be very careful the entire time. I think the larger diameter wok would work nicely. I've picked out an Analon Advanced Bronze 14" Stir Fry Pan with Helper Handle for you to choose from also. It's something I'd want. Plus it's oven safe to 400 degrees. I love that about some of today's pans.
Stir fry pans have flat bottoms for use on gas or electric stovetops. The rounded, sloped sides of a stir fry pan allow for fast rotating or stirring ingredients. The shape is similar to a salad bowl to allow for easy tossing of food. Features:
- Heavy gauge hard-anodized aluminum offers exceptional gourmet cooking performance
- Attractive bronze finish
- Restaurant tested by professional chefs
- DuPont's Autograph 2 surpasses all other standard nonstick formulas
- SureGrip Handles®, a combination of 18/10 stainless steel and silicone rubber, are durable and ergonomic
- Overall Dimensions: 4" H x 14" W x 23" D
- Material: Hard-anodized aluminum
- Oven safe to 400°F
- Cleaning Care: Hand wash
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
The third item you have to choose from is the Cuisinart 3.5 Quart Slow Cooker in a brushed stainless finish. I have a larger slow cooker and there are times when I wish I had a smaller one for some of the recipes I have. If I picked one, this would be it.
- Automatically shifts to “Warm” when cook time ends
- Touchpad control panel with LCD timer display
- 24-Hour cooking timer
- Off/On, Warm, Simmer, Low, and High settings
- Removable dishwasher-safe 3.5-quart oval ceramic cooking pot
- Brushed stainless steel housing, with chrome-plated handles
- Tempered glass cover with stainless rim and chrome-plated knob
- Retractable cord storage
- Nonslip rubber feet
- Spiral-bound recipe book with 70 dishes
- Instruction book
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
- Overall Dimensions: 11.75" H x 16.5" W x 14.25" D
So just to recap, if you are the lucky winner, you get to choose one of the following three items:
- the handy-dandy wall organizer I will covet
- the 14" stir fry pan I will covet
- the 3.5 qt slow cooker I will covet
To enter, just leave a comment on this post and let me know what you'd pick if you won. If you are a follower, leave a second comment for another entry. If you don't have a blog or your email isn't linked to your profile, be sure to leave it in your comment so I have a way to contact you if you are the winner. I'll leave the giveaway open until next Wednesday, May 5, at midnight.
I did not receive any goods or other compensation for offering this giveaway. Shucks!