Friday, April 16, 2010

Yesterday...

I cleaned out the inside of my van, with the help of my children. It ended up being around 80 degrees outside and I took advantage of it. Of course now that we live in Michigan, it's 80 degrees and the kids are burning up. Acclimation at it's finest.

Anyway, it hadn't been vacuumed since we moved from Illinois.

That was before we moved to Virginia, which was before we moved here.

Which basically means that it hasn't been vacuumed (I have a Shop Vac for the heavy duty job) since prior to May, 2006.

Four years, people!

We took out all three of the middle seats so we could do the most thorough job. I was too embarrassed to take a before picture. You can also use your imagination as to the things that were found, most of which were yucky, sticky, or both.

When I pick Hubby up at the airport today I just can't imagine he won't notice what's different.

This post is linked to The Spring Clean Along hosted by Life as Mom.

2 comments:

Mari said...

If he knows what's good for him, he'll notice!

Betsy Brock said...

Oh my! The Mister, being the car washing freak that he is, vacuums our van out monthly. I can only imagine what your carpets looked like! ha! I bet it looks wonderful!

It was in the 80's here, too! Tomorrow is only going to get in the 50's! Oh April, she is a tease!

 
Designed by Blogs by Sneaky Momma